Outdoor dining resumes at Stone Water on Monday, June 15th! Please continue reading for everything you need to know about dining with us.
– Schedule: Weather pending and until June 28th, we will be open 7 days a week from 11 a.m. until close Beginning Monday, June 29th we will resume normal business hours of Tuesday through Sunday from noon – close and closed on Mondays. Kitchen and restaurant closing time will be determined by diner volume.
– Reservations: Reservations are strongly recommended and walk in space will be very limited. We will begin taking reservations at NOON this Friday, June 5. Reservations must be made online or by calling the restaurant – online reservations are preferred. Reservations will NOT be taken through social media. If a time is not available online, it is likely not available by calling the restaurant. Reservations can be made at https://resy.com/cities/nj/stone-water or by calling (973) 810-3858.
– Capacity: The state limits the maximum number of diners per table at 8. Our total restaurant capacity at this time, while ensuring safe social distancing, is 100.
– Dining Window: We know you are excited to return to your favorite waterfront restaurant. To ensure a positive dining experience for all and to accommodate as many guests as possible, we’ve allotted 2 hours per seating.
– Masks: The state requires that all guests wear a mask when entering and leaving the restaurant as well as visiting the restrooms. Masks are not required while seated at your table.
– Menus: Our dinner menu will be available for all seatings. A limited lunch menu will be available for takeout service and from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
– Safety Precautions: We will be following the extensive guidance issued by the State of New Jersey. Staff will continue to be screened before each shift and are required to wear masks and gloves and continue to adhere to CDC and ServSafe protocols. All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between seatings.
Finally, we encourage each of you to continue to exercise caution to not only protect yourselves, but others. If you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick, please take care of your health and protect those around you by staying home. We look forward to serving you again soon!