The Stone Water team is closely monitoring the ongoing developments related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety and well-being of our guests is our highest priority. We want to let you know that we are not only taking the recommended steps and precautions, but also taking advanced measures to keep our guests safe.
What we are doing:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting our facility by staff and commercial cleaning partners.
- Reduced the seating capacity in our already spacious dining rooms by 10 percent and exercised open seating across the venue during peak and non-peak hours to underscore the importance of social spacing.
- Modified table settings to include rolled-up silverware and inverted water glasses. Bread plates will be delivered to the table as you are seated.
- Until further notice, Sunday Jazz Brunch will no longer be served buffet style and the hours have been modified to 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Our regular menus as well as an a la carte brunch menu will be available.
- To-go containers and wet wipes will be provided to diners tableside at the conclusion of the meal.
- We will continue to offer meals “to-go”. You can place your orders for pick up by calling (973) 810-3858.
- Required all vendors and delivery partners to bolster their own safeguards.
- Increased reminders to staff to follow recommended hygiene practices.
- Continue to monitor and implement recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and state and local health departments.
To protect our guests from exposure to the Coronavirus, we ask that if you or your loved ones have any cold or flu-like symptoms to remain home. Likewise, please know any of our staff that are not feeling well are instructed not to come to work. We recommend following preventative measures for your health per the CDC.
In appreciation of your ongoing support, we are also offering our valued customers 10% off all gift card purchases of $50 or more using code “SAVE10”. Gift cards can be purchased online here or by calling (973) 810-3858. We will ship your gift card to you at no cost.
Stone Water is committed to keeping our guests informed and we will continue to utilize our website, email listserv, and social media channels to communicate updates.
We know that caring for yourself and your loved ones are your most important concerns right now. Thank you again for being a valued member of our Stone Water family. Be assured we will continue to vigilantly monitor the evolving situation and will respond accordingly.
Wishing you continued good health,
Your Friends at Stone Water